https://www.facebook.com/100004641949179/videos/880003198831070/ work flow should be made easy. Not the case in some instances we get home from work and push our honey do lists on the back burner let’s figure out a way!
https://www.facebook.com/jwillpaintco/videos/431828133878445/ bills are due, house is falling apart and painting is needed. DIY or call the professional who can assist you in saving a few dead presidents
Source: The New EPA Lead: Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule Did you realize the hazard that are associated with out the informed knowledge. Older Phoenix homes decor/http://jwillpaintco.com/
If that’s the case, walls wouldn’t have to be reconstructed. Choosing to get your crawl space encapsulated may be among the best ways that you’ll be able to help safeguard your house from insidious outside moisture. Water won’t have an entry approach to come in the basement when CWM is placed on the walls correctly.Sadly, […]
How tired does one have to be after you’ve been hustling at work all day. Whether it be sitting at a desk or the medical field, construction, or protecting citizens from harm & hurt. I intentionally look forward to get up work because I’ve conditioned my thought process. I don’t always want to go punch the clock, but society being the way that it is non forgiving
All in a day’s work Do you have paint flaking or blistering from the elements that Mother Nature throws at your home. Cracking stucco, dirt and debris you can literally have your home power washed very lightly with your garden hose or the professionals at JWILLPAINTCO. We accept credit cards to help finance your budget.
Unfortunately I have to go to work just like everyone else, I enjoy making money, my wife says that’s fine but I’m focused on the wrong thing. My relationship with her and the kids. Darn me for being so selfish and serious about bringing home the bacon per say. Relationships take time & commitment with understanding of each persons trust and feelings. Does she trust me to go out & make ends meet. Of course, but one thing is for sure. I heard her when she said I need to work on my relationship. Everyone has relationship issues, whether it be great or not so great. No need for the B word. I don’t like negativity in a sense. I build my work relationship different from the same format. Which my approach and willingness to succeed. Some of you are married to your jobs. But be careful with what you do, say, think, and how you feel about him or her who doesn’t fit in what your standards are on your daily workflow of building a relationship with the Boss or fellas or ladies at work. I put forward my best foot first. Impressions can mean a lot to most of us if your not simple minded. I will adjust and be frugal in my dealings with my employees & customers or clients. I will paint the world many colors. One stroke at a time along with my relationship with you. New steps will be warranted.
1. Bad Intentions: What are your intentions with the man cave, even your office space ladies. We have every intention on freshing up the place. There is always a drawback. Have you ever heard words that come from your mouth are powerful. Does this sound familiar. I’m going to paint my bedroom or kitchen or garage. I got it bad too. I put things on the back burner. But you better believe I will make sure this go round my home will be the envy of onlookers when it comes to that final drop of paint that hit them walls. Intentions what are some of yours mind sharing.
2. Procrastination: Who’s the slacker oops my hand went up now I’m just committed myself to finishing my projects at home or rental properties or whatever you have. But it takes finesse and stamina to keep up the hustle of getting it done. Your wife keeps saying when is the bathroom ceiling or tiles being placed in the wall or floor. Babe I’m tired I will get it done this weekend or when taxes come around. Sounds like BS I’m sorry babe I been working 10hr shifts. Simple solution 20 min a day proves you have just the right amount of drive to knock out that punch list. Start checking it off. Procrastination. What’s yours
3. I Can’t: I can’t this week, I can’t I’m tired. I have to get up at 4am I can’t afford to spend any more money. Yes that one right there is a big issue. Believing your own hype doesn’t produce progress. Just causes so unwanted stress. I can’t I can’t say I know I can just like the little engine that could. The truth hurts. Here is some self help. “There is only one way that is safe for any man, or any number of men, by which they can maintain their present position if it be a good one, or raise yourself above it. Only if it be a bad one,—that is, by the practice of the virtues of your Good Intentions.
I’m just a call away I can help
- I have your best interest at heart which is your biggest investment your home. Although it may seem like it’s a lot to do but really I got you
- Appearance is everything your home should be a reflection of who you are in some instances.
- My place of refuge hard day at work. Now I can go home kick back sip on some cocoa, or your favorite drink. Dinner was prepared the night before.
- Entertaining is enjoyable you get the picture.
- The kids & grandchildren have dirty hands. Your original paint job doesn’t clean up well.
- Problem solved. JWillPaint Co
Easier said than done. Motivation plays a key factor. Patience is needed when painting, so why rush through it. Set some time aside get it banged out. A touch here a touch up there, before you know it your almost done. I can’t blame you. You are a working parent maybe, you have two jobs. If your struggling pay check to check. Here I can offer a solution start with only one room and 2 gal of paint. Try painting one room a month. That way you can easily make headway. Don’t push yourself to much. Maybe the honeydoo list is not a top priority. You need to stop making excuses and get it done.
Hey there friends if you been debating on painting your homes exterior or some project room interior. Maybe putting it off this year is a bad idea. Let me tell you why, here in Phoenix the housing market is going up, why not add some value to your investment. Look if your house is 7 to 15yrs old and you have kids, you and your spouse both work. The husband honey due list just seems to drag on. Obviously your finically strapped right now. Maybe he would rather have the man cave he wanted. Maybe she wants more communication and more money, stability, maybe have her office painted where she can read her inspirational book to you on how to be successful this year. Get up take a look around and take notes and look at the most important investment. Your home will only increase in value with a new & fresh Reno job. A very little paint goes a long way for years to come. Don’t blame it on the kids they notice the house needs a fresh make over. Really thinking on taking that plunge. I can help JWillPaintCo I helped MNR Painting on this one. Ask yourself some of these questions:
- Can you afford a touch up paint job
- Will it look professional
- How quick can it be done
- How do I know your company is trustworthy. Faith
- Why is Pride even on the list
Before there was once a house that needed a splash of fresh color!
Holiday greetings you don’t want to get your hands dirty. I will be there for you.☃🌨
Home Paints & DIY
Organic paint potsEnvironmentally Friendly and Healthy Paints & DIY
One area that is all too often overlooked in creating a healthier environment at home is the decorating and DIY materials that we use. Many popular paints, varnishes and garden treatments give off chemicals including VOCs that may be harmful to our health in the long term. If you have chemical sensitivity, you may even experience unpleasant effects as a result of using these in the short term.
ECOS (now known as Lakeland) paints is the only complete range of solvent-free and VOC-free organic paints. Highly pigmented with superior colour depth, this range carries the prestigious Allergy UK Seal of Approval and is 7000 times purer than standard low odour paints.
Gaby Dunn on the bleak economics of internet fame.